- Man hit while using a crosswalk; traumatic brain injury followed by outstanding recovery
- How do I know if I’ve had a Concussion?
- How do I make sure my Child’s Football Helmet is Fitted Properly?
- New Study Shows Extent of Damage from Mild to Moderate TBI
- What kind of Complications can I Expect after Suffering a Traumatic Brain Injury?
Monthly Archives: October 2012
All that grouper, mahi-mahi, wahoo, snapper and other fish in Tampa Bay and Tampa waters may hold a simple, inexpensive healer for the brain injury patients across Clearwater, Largo, the entire Bay area, Florida and beyond. CNN has documented a … Continue reading
Our friends at the Dolman Law Group auto accident, brain injury and legal blog remind everyone to take concussions seriously and not be swayed by insurance companies that might tell accident victims headaches and other symptoms are unrelated to crashes … Continue reading
Great news came today from the federal government, which announced it will be investing $100 million to better diagnose and treat traumatic brain injury and post-traumatic stress disorder, per SeattlePI.com Military and veterans departments issuing the funding, but it’s important research … Continue reading
There are various support groups for brain injury patients and families, and below is information on a group that serves residents of the Tampa Bay area in Largo, just south of Clearwater. Largo Brain Injury Support This group meets the … Continue reading